Teamworki is headquartered in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. We are a SaaS company that makes teams more productive: our platform offers tools for effective feedback, actionable meetings, and powerful team analytics.
At Teamworki, we hope to democratize a culture of agility and transparency for our many teams located all over the globe. Join our rocketship!
Full-Time Software Developer
We are growing our team with passionate and motivated developers. As part of the founding development team, every contribution is important and critical to the success of Teamworki.
- Develop software on a small team of passionate developers.
- Write and implement efficient code.
- Perform integrations with third-party software.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and upgrade existing software.
- Work closely with other Developers, UX Designers, and Executive team.
- Computer Science Degree, Saskatchewan Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Systems Technology, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Agile development frameworks.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
Technologies in use:
- Typescript, SCSS, HTML.
- Express for Node.js.
- Google Cloud Platform.
For more information on the position or to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.